"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles."
University Station RV Resort Rules
I. General Park Information
A. Office Hours __ 8 AM to 5 PM Monday thru Friday. The office phone is available 24/7.
B. Reservations Are Required __ You must contact the owner before parking or staying over night. (334-821-8968)
C. Quiet Hours __ 11:00PM – 8:00AM.
II. General Park Rules
1. Illegal Drugs and Alcoholic Beverages __
- Illegal drugs and use of illegal drugs are not allowed in the park.
- Intoxicated behavior is not permitted in the park.
- University Station RV Resort is a FAMILY ORIENTED RV PARK and we ask that you drink responsibly and respect those who choose not to drink alcohol.
- Please keep all canned or bottled alcoholic beverages in a concealed container.
2. All Vehicles including Low Speed Vehicles__
- No vehicle may go over 5 miles per hour in the campground.
- All vehicles must have their lights on at night. If you don’t have lights do not drive your vehicle in the park at night.
- Children 16 and over may drive low speed vehicles during the daylight hours if they obey and follow rules of driving a low speed vehicle.
- All vehicles must observe regular driving rules.
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Pedestrians have the right of way.
- Stop at the intersections and look for pedestrians, pets, other vehicles, children, etc.
- Parents please make sure that your child, who is driving a low speed vehicle, understands and obeys these rules.
- Violators may be asked to park their low speed vehicle for the weekend. Repetitive offenders may be asked to remove their vehicle from the park.
The low speed vehicle is a privilege that is enjoyed by all. Please observe these rules so that we may continue to offer this amenity for all of the park guest.
3. Bicycles __
- Do not ride bikes at night.
- Bikes should be driven on the side of the main roads or on the bike trails.
- Children with bikes should be supervised by their parents.
4. Respect Others In The Park
- Please respect guest by not allowing your pets or children to play in the areas leased by others. (There are common areas throughout the park, i.e.; Alumni Park, Common Area in Roll Toomers Circle, These areas are open to everyone.)
- Please respect the area of others by controlling your noise level and language.
- Please respect the area of others by sharing the park rules with your visitors.
1. Children __
- Parents are responsible for conduct of their children.
- For children's safety, do not let them run through campsites.
- Be sure they understand and obey camp rules.
1. Pets __
- Must be kept on a leash at all times and under the control of their owner, or kept inside the guest’s RV.
- No unattended pets allowed.
- Pet Owners are required to clean up immediately after their pets.
- Noisy or vicious pets are not allowed.
- If any animal is unruly, the owner must take it off the premises immediately.
- There are Dog Walk signs throughout the park where you can take your pet to potty.
- Please do not walk your pet behind or on other guest area.
- Do not allow pets to dig holes.
- Pet pens are not allowed.
- Up to 3 pets per lot limit.
1. Visitors __Should follow all park rules. Management reserves the right to remove any visitor who can not do so.
III. Grounds and Maintenance
A. Campfires __ Must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before going to sleep each night. On occasion fires may be prohibited by our staff due to hazardous fire conditions.
B. Restrooms __ Are provided for your convenience, please help us in keeping them clean.
C. Trash __ Must be tied in plastic bags and placed in green trash dumpsters located in the middle of the RV Park.
D. Food __ Leftover food should be put in a trash bag and taken to the dumpster. Do not throw out food on the ground as this will attract ants, raccoons, and other uninvited guest to your site.
E. Damage to Grounds __
- Clotheslines, fireworks and firearms are prohibited. (If your site needs a divider to prohibit traffic through please contact Management to deal with these issues.)
- Do not destroy trees or damage property.
- No additions or changes may be performed to the grounds of the park.
- No buildings, vehicles, or random items may be left at any site without permission of the Management.
IV. No Soliciting In The Park
Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund. Guests and their visitors agree to use the campground at their own risk. The management and owners are not responsible for damage, injury or loss to persons, pets or property. We reserve the right to make changes to the rules, regulations and fees that we deem necessary.